The Heeve range of walk ramps are suitable for trolleys, dollies, wheelchairs, walking access, and ultimately any other wheeled use.
This range of multi-use loading ramps comes complete with a long connection plate and pin as well as a reinforced frame, giving the loading ramp the ability to support up to 400kg in weight.
Our aluminium walk ramps are dependable, can hold impressive weights, are lightweight and adaptable to suit varying loading heights and bearing surfaces: perfect for loading & unloading on the go.
- Material: Aluminium body
- Finish: High-grip aluminium traction surface
- 780mm wide ramp: L2150mm x W780mm
- 1050mm wide ramp: L2150mm x W1050mm
- Folded Dimensions:
- 730mm wide ramp: L1160mm x W1050mm
- 1050mm wide ramp: L1160mm x W1050mm
- 730mm wide ramp: 25kg each
- 150mm wide ramp: 32kg each
- Side beam height offset: 8mm
- Side beam width: 25mm
- Maximum Capacity: 400kg
- Model: H0045
- Designed to increase the capacity of your Heeve ramp by up to 100kg
- These support legs drop down from the middle hinge point of your ramp and act as a support to help take some of the weight of the load on the ramp
- By adding the Heeve Telescoping Ramp Support Legs to your ramp, you’re effectively adding another connection point and therefore spreading the load of the ramp evenly over 3 points rather than just 2 points of contact